You like to continuously optimize and improve the performance of the (always on) campaigns. You’ll analyze what is happening within a campaign, improve where possible and look for new ways / techniques to give the performance the next boost.
ViewSee is a full service digital growth agency that helps companies take the next step in the online world. We advise, develop campaigns, manage and analyze the digital environments, especially in the field of online advertising, for various companies worldwide, such as Daily Paper, Arte Antwerp, Denham and Jorik.
ViewSee is a young and dynamic company where we emphasize quality service & long-term relationships. We work daily with a wide range of brands in the fashion, lifestyle and e-commerce industry.
ViewSee is looking for an experienced SEA specialist, based in the Netherlands, to join our team and ensure that our customers achieve monthly growth.
You like to continuously optimize and improve the performance of the (always on) campaigns. You’ll analyze what is happening within a campaign, improve where possible, and look for new ways/techniques to give the performance the next boost.
The activities include:
– Support our team with online activities;
– Analyzing the online search behavior of the different target groups;
– Preparing keyword reports using tools such as Google Keyword Planner and develop an effective SEA strategy;
– Implement the SEA strategy;
– Set up and manage feed management;
– Analyzing campaign data and converting it into optimizations of SEA campaigns;
– Implementing retargeting and Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) campaigns to maintain already interested visitors;
– Manage the budgets for SEA campaigns;
– Analyzing the needs, challenges and opportunities of the customer;
– Translate these needs, challenges and opportunities into solutions;
– Understand client objectives and design paid search strategy aimed at achieving them;
– Industry, client and competitive research;
– Bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing and campaign expansion;
– Data manipulation and interpretation for campaign analysis, using actionable insights to improve performance through optimization.
– You have a completed HBO / WO education in business administration, commercial economics or similar and at least 2 years of experience with Search Advertising including Google Ads;
– You are “agile”, or continuously ready for change. We need this to keep getting better at what we do and to move with the continuously changing world around us;
– You are well aware of the latest (digital) marketing trends and know how to apply them flawlessly within the most important advertising channels;
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality;
– Meticulous and very detail-oriented;
– Curious and with a growth mindset;
– Track record of with working in a fast growing agency (pre).
What we offer
– The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team;
– A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork;
– Environment for personal growth;
– Working for trending fashion & lifestyle brands;
– A high level of responsibility;
– Free lunch & Team activities.